Proper cementing work is essential for maintaining the structural integrity of the well, and is one of the most important aspects of well engineering.
As with fluids management, cementing is an integral part of a successful drilling operation. By providing a range of services (from consulting to engineering) from a range of highly trained cementing experts, we are able to reduce costs and risks, and ensure efficient and lasting functioning of our client’s wells.
See below for an outline of the cementing services we offer:
Procurement & Planning
- Defining well cementing requirements
- Preparing relevant portions of ITTs
- Evaluating contractors’ proposed programmes and facilities to ensure low risk, cost effective solutions
Rig-Site Engineering & Supervision
Our engineers and supervisors are available to conduct and oversee cementing work on-site, and to provide training to rig staff and offer general technical support where needed.
Cementing Advice & Support
- Evaluating supplier and contractor management during well construction operation.
- Developing zonal isolation policies and standards
- Consulting on the most appropriate technology and cementing solutions with specific zonal isolation challenges in mind
- Producing a range of documentation including industry best practise manuals and guidance documents designed for all drilling and completion staff.