HSE & Quality Assurance
Given the potential for HSE risks associated with oil and gas drilling operations, it is essential that all equipment used and all procedures followed meet certain standards.
We will audit and assess your equipment, processes and personnel with HSE concerns and general quality and functionality in mind. Specific services include:
- Assessment of equipment for compliance with environmental regulations
- Conducting comprehensive risk assessments and advising on solutions to any problems identified
- Full rig and facilities auditing
- Product design consultation
- General consultation on all relevant regulations and legislation
- Training rig staff with respect to HSE and emergency procedures
Health, Safety & Environmental Assessment
- Prevention of incidents, and
- Mitigation of the effects of any incidents
With both of these aims in mind, we can conduct full and thorough assessments of fluids related aspects of your drilling operations and advise you accordingly.